To submit an application, please email our Admission Team at email@example.com
The PGD is your stepping stone towards a successful business leadership career. It will broaden your business and management perspective, providing you with the tools to effectively lead as you journey towards the upper-echelons of the business sphere. This PGD gives you access to continue with your studies towards an MBA or MBL, providing that you meet the admission requirements of the programme of choice.
- Three-year, 360-credit Bachelor’s Degree or National Higher Diploma or Advanced Diploma (accredited by the CHE or form an accredited institution) (supply a copy of degree as well as transcript, indicating the symbol or percentage obtained for each module and indicating whether or not the qualification was completed.) For this qualification applicants must have a 60% average score.
- Original documentary proof of at least two years’ managerial or professional work experience (e.g. a letter from your employer on an official letterhead), indicating your period of service or a certificate of service. If you operate your own business, the statement can be made by your auditor, accountant, attorney or partner
- A recent Curriculum Vitae
- A two-page double-spaced document motivating why you want to obtain a PGD degree. You have to certify that this motivation is your own work and prepared solely by you for the application process.
- A recommendation letter from your employer which supports your application selection and acknowledging your study obligations, using the guidelines below.
*Name of employer
*Job title (eg Managing Director)
- Supply a clear copy of Identity Document or Passport.
Annual Tuition: $200
Course Duration: Full Time: 9 Month average
Completion of qualification
The PGD is a Nine month qualification and students must register for all the modules in this year. Upon completion of the programme, a student will receive the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration, conferred by East London Business College.
To know more about this course check the PGD Business Administration – Brochure