To submit an application, please email our Admission Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
In any business, being professional is essential, but it is especially important as an office administrative and secretary because they are usually the first and the last people that clients come into contact with when they enter the organisation.
Organisations have come to have very high standards in their expectation of employees, and that includes office assistants and secretaries. In the administrative profession, it has come to mean showing compassion, respect, and integrity towards clients. Office Administrators and Secretaries prepare meetings, organise office procedures, and deal with orders and invoices, compile factual and numerical data, check cash flow and maintain accounts. They are also responsible for coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies, supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance and managing agendas for upper management.
Level 4 Diploma Course in Office Administration & Secretarial will prepare participants to be highly demanded career advancement. This diploma course is offered in a unique, fast-tracked format that gives participants the opportunity to achieve a career in less than a year. This Level 4 Diploma Course in Office Administration & Secretarial studies will help participants cope with the demands of the role of an Office Administrator and Secretary. It will develop their ability in building professional working relationships, professional customer care skills, prioritising workloads, communication skills, questioning and answering skills, managing stress, and being an effective member of a team.
At the end of this diploma course, you will be able to:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages).
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
Annual Tuition: $150
Course Duration: Full Time: 8 weeks average
To know more about this course check the Office Administration – Brochure