To submit an application, please email our Admission Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The BA (Hons) in Tourism and Hospitality Management will give you a sound understanding of the tourism sector that will stand you in good stead as you progress in a career in the industry.
Within this framework business you will explore the following:
- The concepts and characteristics of tourism and hospitality as an area of academic and applied study in relation to business, management and wider social science, and at local, national and global levels;
the operation and management of resources;
- The management and development of people within organisations;
uses and management of finance, and the use of accounting information;
- The development, management and exploitation of information systems;
- The development of appropriate policies and strategies within the context of the external environment issues in relation to the global environment, including issues of sustainability, ethics, and the use of technology.
This top-up programme is rigorous and challenging.
Module information and delivery:
International Business (20 credits)
Business Strategy (20 credits)
Tourism Policy and Planning (20 credits)
Business Communications (20 credits)
Tourism and International Development (20 credits)
Tourism and Hospitality Research (20 credits)
The programme is delivered over one academic year using a blended learning approach. You will benefit from:
- Online teaching in small groups which is central to the delivery of the programme.
- The ability to study 24/7 at your own pace and times convenient to you
- Emphasis on a supportive environment that enables you to master the challenge of Level 6 study
- Professional focus to the programme underpinned by an innovative, practice-based assessment.
Duration: 12 Months
Tuition: $1000 USD
To know more about this course check the, please email our Admission Team at email@example.com